Thank goodness I am now over my depression of last week. I don't know what got into me exactly, but obviously I was having a few problems. (Actually I think it might have had to do with my female issue of the month, but that was only part of it) Now that I am back to happy and normal Jessica I have decided that this has been a great summer. I have been very busy and gone from Mapleton every weekend. I am getting excited for the normal schedule of school and to see some of the kids, but I will definitely miss my summer days off!
There are many things about this summer that made it great. It started out excellently with Megan's wedding. That was a super fun time. I liked the dancing and the people! My family vacation this year was a good time. Minnesota isn't the most exciting place, but my immediate family had some fabulous days together so that made it more fun. Next time I will see the big Paul Bunyan/Babe and not just his lover. Laura's wedding was beautiful and made me know just how much I'm going to miss her not being around every day next year! The fourth of July was fantastic. I got to see most of the people in Anita that I love and also hang out with some new people that I enjoy. Plus I got to revisit the awesome sights of Anita. Another trip to Mahoney with the Tastebuds was just what the summer needed. I don't really like roughing it, but with those people it's nothing but fun. I also like winning and since I beat the other "kids" at mini golf I feel good about my skills in that area. Las Vegas was a new experience that I think I needed to feel like the rebel that I'm trying to be. I guess it's less rebellious when you go with your parents, but I'm still working on that. My first concert ever also happened this summer. Heart, Journey, Cheap Trick!!! Sheila and Nicole's bachelorette parties were both extremely fun. I definitely enjoyed seeing friends I hadn't seen in awhile and dancing up a storm. I apparently love dancing, but only after at least 5 drinks!
About a week and a half and the summer is over. I am sad to see it go, but I have a few more exciting things coming up before it's done. Triathlon this weekend and Nicole's wedding the next!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment