As much as I would like to not be a psychotic person, I think I am one. Fortunately, I am the type that probably doesn't need to seek help. Mostly my problem comes from my constant need to analyze. It doesn't matter what the subject is, I will analyze it. This might also go with my obsession with talking. I have much more to talk about because I'm analyzing things. It's almost like a multiple personality disorder because one side of me can think logically about something and realize why it's happening and the other side of me makes things up that are usually incorrect. Most of the time I believe the creative making things up side, also a problem.
I feel like I should take some steps to work on this issue. I'm not sure what I can do about it because my brain just keeps going when I try to stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment