Tuesday, July 1, 2008
My Lucky Day!!
I had my first lucky person moment today. Ok, I may have had one or two before, but mostly I feel that I'm a generally unlucky person. This morning I mowed the lawn, which was not fun. Lots of gross dog poop around from my lovely neighbors. As I was putting away the lawn mower I noticed that one of my car tires had a metal thing sticking out of it. It was pretty pointy and semi-thick. I called my dad who instructed me to try to pull it out and then take it somewhere if the tire started to lose air. I'm not very strong so I couldn't get it out. I took the car down to the Napa store and the nice man there came to check out the situation. Then he brought his tools and pulled the metal thing out which was about 2 inches long. LUCKILY it went in sideways so it didn't actually pop the tire and no air came out. It was great!!! So that would be the lucky moment. Moving on with my day. I then went to get the mail and got an invitation to a bachelorette party and on the invite it says "keeping with the wedding colors, please wear pink". Gross. I am not wearing pink. I'm pondering not going just because I have nothing pink and don't want to wear that hideous color anyway. After that annoyance, I decided I was hungry so I cooked a frozen noodle thing in the microwave. Unfortunately when I took it out of the microwave it was very hot and I dropped it. It bounced off the oven and landed face down. Noodles and sauce all over the floor and my clothes. I then ate a bologna sandwich. Yum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment