Sunday, March 30, 2008

Be careful what you wish for...

I have learned a valuable lesson this weekend and in order to not forget what I've learned I will write the full account here. The story unfolded on Saturday morning when I heard from a few of my other single friends that they might have done a little kissing recently. This made me think...Jessica, maybe it's time for you to drop a few of your ideas about relationships and just try to randomly make out with someone... so unlike a normal person I started to plot who I would enjoy randomly kissing which obviously would make it a bit less random and more like an attack. I have now come to terms with the fact that my personality wouldn't let me kiss a stranger even if I wanted to. Anyway, on to the moral of the story here. Saturday night a group of Mapletonish (Mapleton and surrounding area) friends of mine decided to hit up a bar in Castana. This would be a very small town in our school district. Most of the people who were along for this trip are people I am quite familiar with, except one...we'll call him Bill. Bill is an odd case in general because he's probably in his 40s and has children close to my age. Well, Bill was on the prowl for his next fling that evening. He and the other boys were scanning the possible victims and pointing out the front runners. I was sitting by Kayla and Erin minding my own business. Little did I know that soon to come were a few moments which I think have scarred me for life. I was sitting on a bar stool with my back to the bar when out of nowhere comes Bill. He pretty much lays on top of me like he's reaching for something, but really looking back I now know that he just felt the need to feel me up. Awesome. In this situation I didn't really know what to do so I just brushed it off and tried to move on. A while later Bill does the same thing only this time he leans his head really close to mine so that his mouth is even with my ear and he whispers (ickily) to me asking if I'd like a sloppy kiss and mentioning that he's looking for a little action. I said no to both ideas and squirmed myself out of his arms. I thought that the look of terror on my face might make him move on, but I didn't know he was a very persistent man. He went to talk to Erin for awhile, asking her questions about me and then after they finished her chat and I was sidetracked talking to someone else....BAM he's back on me and his lips are headed for mine. Thank goodness all of my reflexes haven't gone away because I moved my face in the nick of time!! He missed and then tried to inch his way across but didn't make it. Now at this point I feel like slapping him would have been an ok idea, but since he was friends with the other boys I was trying to be semi-nice. He later tried to tickle me and at this point I scooted away completely. A few minutes later grabbed Kayla's keys and ran for the door. My point here is that I should probably just wait for the right person to be kissing and not hoping to just kiss anyone because obviously just anyone isn't what I want!!! Darn these life lessons!

2 comments:

KaYLa JeaN said...

Funniest blog ever!!!

kmr said...

Next life lesson: how to throw a punch.