Friday, March 28, 2008
Barracuda
Moving on is a very hard thing to do. It doesn't matter what you are moving on from it will always be hard. I have a difficult time dealing with the fact that there are some things you just need to forget. At some point it is just time to delete the memory and completely decide that that phase of life is over. Although I realize this, I still have trouble. It's the deep down struggle with what you know you should do and what your heart still wants you to do instead. I'm not really sure how to deal with this inner issue. I can decide to just let it go and see how that works, but I'm guessing that plan will not work. The better plan is to eat some ice cream, feel crappy, and hope that I wake up tomorrow with a little bit of planned amnesia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're new profile page looks very nice. I like it. Also happy to see that The Book Theif is on your reading list.
I would like to discuss this blog more. It is really well done, well written. I'd like to know what's up.
Post a Comment