I need to go to bed, but before that happens I'd like to discuss my weekend. I spent most of it alone. Friday I went to see the movie Penelope with Kayla. She didn't really want to see it, but in the end we both liked it and it was a brilliant choice by me! I love being right. Saturday and Sunday were both spent alone. I think that's why I ended up feeling a bit kooky tonight! Alone-ness that would be the single life part of my title. Single people who live in smallish towns end up alone more I'd say because there aren't tons of people to call or a roommate to come home. I normally enjoy this and this weekend mostly did, but then I realized that I had had no human contact and that's just not safe when you're of the personality I am. Anyway...I decided today that I should get a start on writing a book because at this rate I will be alone forever. Jane Austen and Harper Lee never married (although Harper is still alive so she could), but it's more ok to be alone if you've done something spectacular which I have not. So I need to get on that. It's more likely that I'll write an excellent book than find a man at this point...
The absolute worst part of this weekend was daylight savings. I hate it. I woke up this morning at 10 and then realized it was daylight savings so it was really 11!! What is that about? Had I remembered this horrible time change I would have gotten up an hour earlier to extend my day, but no I forgot until it was too late. I was very upset that I would have less time to lounge and do nothing before attempting to do something so instead of starting my work earlier I decided to lay around for a few hours wasting more time. Not to worry I got everything done that I needed to, but the day just didn't start right.
Well, off to bed. I better take my magic pill to regulate my sleeping!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment