Saturday, December 1, 2007

An exciting Saturday

So I've been spending some time trying to figure out this blogging thing. Krista has tons of fun stuff on hers and apparently I'm not smart enough to figure it out. I just finished grading around 70 poetry books so I'm taking a break while watching Harry Potter 4. I just love those Hogwarts kids. My favorite part while watching it this time would definitely have to be when Ron asks Fleur to the dance.
Ron: Don't be silly. There she was, just walking by... you know how I like it when they walk... I couldn't help it... it just sort of slipped out!
Ginny: Actually, he sort of screamed at her. It was a bit frightening.
Harry: What did you do then?
Ron: What else? I ran for it!
The best part is what Ginny says!!! The picture does not go with what I'm talking about but I like it. I can't wait for the next few movies!

1 comment:

kmr said...

I think that Harry Potter as your first picture post is very appropriate. Good work.