Tuesday, December 4, 2007

oh what a day

Let's just start from the beginning of my day...I was in a hurry this morning because I thought I was going to be late for school. So I hurry along and get to school, as I enter I pass a few kids, pass a few teachers, pass a few more kids in the hallway. Then I sat at my desk for awhile figuring out what I needed from the office so I get up to to go the office and realize on the way out that this whole time my pant leg was tucked into my sock. It looked quite hilarious I will admit it, but how did none of those people notice it?! The rest of the school day was pretty icky. The kids were really annoying and I am definitely not missing them anymore. Another child asked me to prom once again and mentioned that it wouldn't be weird anymore since he's now 18, let me say it would still be weird and wrong. Well, that's my day. :)

No comments: