Sunday, December 2, 2007

Non-exciting Sunday

Today has been a pretty non-exciting day. I went to the school and decorated my room for the holiday season! It looks pretty awesome I will admit. I watched HP3 while checking some more papers. Desperate Housewives just finished and I'm very upset. The tornado pretty much destroyed the town and I don't know dies yet?! Eek! A few of my favorite television quotes of the day.

While watching Keeping up with the Kardashians Kim went to the Tyra Banks show.
Kim: I need to try and teach my little sisters what not to do.
Tyra: Not to have sex and tape it?
I think we can all learn from this tv moment. Don't have sex and tape it. I know that I will keep this in mind for the future.

And from Desperate Housewives Gabby talking about Edie to Carlos.
Rote in hell you maggoty whore. - Gabby
I think this is a good comeback if I ever have a fight with another girl. Or at least I can think it if a high school student annoys me.

No comments: