Sunday, December 16, 2007

Enchanted

I saw the movie Enchanted again and I still love it! It mixes all of my favorite things into one movie. It has an animated section in the tradition of Disney movies. It's a musical with some excellent songs. There's a prince and a princess. I love fairy tales!! I would recommend this movie to everyone!

Also on my drive back from Sioux City I decided that grass shouldn't be allowed to grow tall enough that it looks like a deer. And all mailboxes should have huge reflectors on them so they are obviously a mailbox and not a creature. Speaking of deer, there is a (sketchy) family in town that has two dead deer hanging from the tree in their front yard. It is extremely gross and I think should be illegal. The house is a block away from the school so I see the dead deer frequently. Gross.

This is the last week of school for the semester! I am very excited for it to end!!! I need a vacation! :)

No comments: