Friday, November 30, 2007

Waiting for some snow

Well, my week of APL training is over now so on Monday I have to go back to real school. I definitely enjoyed my time away, but I think I'm ready for kids again. I would just like to take a moment to describe the fact that I'm quite rediculous when it comes to males. Number 1: I become shy and awkward around anyone of interest. Number 2: normally when I actually do talk to them, they run away. Not literally, but you know what I mean. This is probably the reason my parents shouldn't be too hopeful that they'll ever have grandchildren. I hate being shy. Tonight is the first home boy/girl basketball game so I'll be attending that later. Right now I have all my lights off and just my Christmas lights on. It's quite pretty and reminds me of when I'd come into my college room and Nicole would be sitting alone with the lights off and her Christmas lights a blazing. I like taking it in, but not when I'm trying to sleep! Speaking of snow...it's supposed to snow a lot this weekend so I most likely won't end up leaving my house. I'm excited for snow, but not driving in snow!! It's pretty but dangerous. Sometimes I wish I had a dangerous/adventurous bone in my body, but no I'm just a safe, non-risk taker. Boring.

No comments: