I think I might be addicted to this whole blogging idea now. Anyway, today I got back to school and realized that I do miss my students. I saw some girls in the hallway and they were terribly excited to see me and gave me a hug. It was so sweet! I had an "I love my job" moment after that. Of course kids are pretty much huge annoyances most of the time, but there are a lot of little shining moments that make it worth the crappy stuff. It's nice to see kids succeed and to have them appriciate just seeing you during the day! Enough with the sappy stuff, today was a good day and the presenter told me I remind her of Nancy Grace. I'm going to have to research if that was a good thing or not. (She said it was a compliment)
Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment