Right now I seem to be at a happy point. I am liking my life and feeling like even if I didn't I should just be thankful for the fact that I'm still living it. Even when things aren't so good at least I still have time for them to get better! It's a bit scary when I have these positive thinking sort of moments, but right now I'm living in the positive. Since it is the month of Thanksgiving I think it would be appropriate to list a few things I am thankful for:
- My parents- They are awesome. Although sometimes the parents are a bit strange, I could not ask for anything better. I really think they should probably get some sort of Fabulous Parent award. Kathryn and I are proof that perfect children do exist, it just takes the right parents! :)
- My sister- Kathryn is pretty much the best thing since Mary Kate and Ashley movies(and those are great). I am happy to say that she's someone who is a sister and a best friend all rolled into one adorable package!
- My extended family- They are a bit crazy, but I wouldn't trade any of them. They are all equally special and fantastic. My grandma is pretty much the best g-ma around. Many people try to claim Grandma Myrna as their own, so it's really nice that she's really mine!
- My friends- I love that I have friends from all stages of life and I'm close with all of them. Maybe some other time I will describe each of them and their greatness, but right now I just want to give a general shout out to them for being people I can always count on!
- Gatsby- At first I thought he was a huge pain in the neck, but now that we've found a nice living arrangement for him we're good. I love that little (not so little) guy! I am pretty attached to him now!
- Kitty- I feel like if I talked about Gatsby I should probably mention that I do love my other kitty too. She's a beauty and the nicest/cuddliest cat around! (I would definitely be a cat lady if I wasn't allergic...guess it's cat figurines then)
- My job- Although the kids drive me nuts and sometimes I would really like to slap them or poke them in the eye, deep down I love all of them. I wouldn't have quite the exciting life I do now without them and their ridiculousness. Plus now I know how celebrities feel when they go in public. I also love my teaching staff. They are fun and generally helpful when I'm confused.
- N*Sync- Without their Christmas music I don't know where my life would be.
- Red hair- Often I complain about this red hair situation, but really I would hate having some other blah hair color. (no offence to all of you blah hair color people) :)
- Books- I love books. I obviously like to read them and dive into more exciting lives than my own, but I also love the smell of new books.
- I could keep going on and on, but I'm getting tired of typing so I'm quiting for now.
- More Later.
3 comments:
i miss you.
H-A-double P-I-N-E-Double S!!!!!
I am not accustomed to this happiness song...but I do enjoy your writing ability...that should have been one of the things you are thankful for! PS reading your blogs kind of make me wanna write one...but can you imagine what a blog by me (the worst story teller in the world) would be like :)
Post a Comment