I wish you could put time in a bottle and then open it and go back to those times. I miss college. I miss high school. I miss elementary school. I love this whole growing up thing because there are tons of things I get to do now that I didn't back in my younger years, but I also miss lots of stuff about those years. I just took in a few photo albums and scrapbooks. I have had a really great/fun life. I made a few little errors here and there, but nothing major that I would want to change. I love it all, even the stupid stuff that annoys me when I think back on it. All girls have to go through their confused stages...although I think I might still be in it...it's getting better.
I am going home next weekend and I am super excited. I miss Anita! I love that place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment