Monday, September 15, 2008

It's all a blur

I had a luau party last Saturday. I have learned many things from this experience. First of all, taking shots (although tasty) isn't the way to go when wanting to stay awake for the whole party. I started drinking a bit early and then continued to drink heavily until I started to throw up around 10pm. I then passed out around 10:30. Goodnight to the world, I was out. Apparently everyone else had a lot of fun for quite a few hours. I am a bit sad that I missed the majority of the party. I did have fun while I was conscious so that's a good thing. I plan to never drink that much again. I did not enjoy the Sunday hangover or my headache this morning. I have scheduled another party for Halloween and I plan to control myself so I can make it until at least 11:30. I figured I should blog about this because it was quite the experience and I wouldn't want to forget it and then make the same mistakes again!

No comments: