Thursday, November 20, 2008
A Good Day
Most of the time when I finally get home after school I feel like I want to strangle myself (or the kids) ,but today was actually a good day. I assigned this project last week for my Novels class. They are reading And Then There Were None which is a mystery book. I had them take the book and make it into their own version of Clue but using information from the book and adding questions to make it a review game. Of course when they were assigned this project they complained about it because in case you aren't aware that is rule number one when a teacher assigns something. Rule 1- Complain so the teacher doesn't get the wrong idea that we might actually like something we're doing. After the complaining they worked really hard and their games are super cute and of course educational. Today I had them play the games and it was awesome. They all had fun and reviewed for the test at the same time. It wasn't anything earth shattering, but I felt good about it. That's what matters I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment