I watched this movie on the Hallmark channel last weekend which was called Mail Order Bride. As I was watching I did somewhat consider shipping myself off to the highest bidder, but then of course you wouldn't really know what you're getting until it would be too late. I think maybe I need a Yenta(Fiddler on the Roof) and then I could get together with my sister and sing the Matchmaker song.
So to stick with the positive kick I'm on I am going to end with the very few things that might be ok about being 25 (old):
- My car insurance will probably go down...or that's what I hear. Of course my driving record is perfect so I don't think mine is all that high anyway, but still a positive.
- I will be able to rent a car, which of course since I have no one in my life to stop me means I can travel in rented cars all over the place.
- I will have one more thing to complain about which is great because I do love to complain.
- Most of my friends are older than I am which means I can annoy them about still being older.
I guess 24 has been a pretty good age so maybe 25 will actually turn out to be fantabulous? Guess we'll see?
No comments:
Post a Comment