Friday, April 18, 2008

Prom and beyond...

Under the Sea! That's the theme of this year's prom which happened last weekend. The best part of this years prom was that I got all of Friday off to help the juniors decorate! I loved having the day off and getting to help them create things!! We had an awesome group of kids helping so it was a really fun day! I don't remember ever being so tired during one weekend. I spent Saturday getting a new camera (I dropped mine while decorating and broke the screen), decorating some more, and chaperoning prom. Sunday I spent my afternoon/evening creating a 20 mattress bed for the musical. I have never spent so much time using a staple gun. Those stinking kids do not appreciate my work!! The musical is this coming weekend and I'm quite nervous! I think it will probably come together, but who knows? I'll try to think positively, which is very hard for me.

No comments: