I just got back from my first wrestling meet of this year and it was awesome! Apparently I am now the type of person who enjoys wrestling as a sport. Last year I felt a little sketchy about it but today I enjoyed yelling and watching the "fighting". It's thrilling. Almost more exciting than watching basketball... Laura and I are going to get t-shirts made that say MVAO Wrestling on the front and "be a man, rub some dirt in it" on the back!!! Sounds brilliant to me!
Although I've only had two days of work this week, and one of the days was just mentoring meetings, I'm still ready for a weekend. I just have so much stuff to plan and figure out for this semester so I need some time.
We posted the parts for the play today and that wasn't good. Lots of kids are happy, but also lots of kids (girls) were upset. I had one girl who had a lead in the play last year get upset about getting a small part, but really there are less big parts in a musical because of all the singing so you can't expect as much. She did a great job last year, but there were lots of good people who tried out this year so that's life. I feel guilty and bad for her, but obviously I can't change it and I wouldn't either. Grrr...emotions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment