Saturday, January 5, 2008
Christmas Break
I took a few weeks off of blogging while I was away from Mapleton so my blog is very behind. I would like to report that I had a great Christmas! Lots of family bonding and seeing friends so that was excellent. I did have a date which most people who read this already know. It was good, but nothing too earth shattering. I spent New Years in Des Moines with some of my favorite people! I've been back at school for two days and so far nothing too terrible has happened. Musical auditions have started and it's going to be hard to cast it. There are around 40 kids who want to try out and definitely not that many parts. I'm going to post the list and run in case there is an uproar. I think that's about it for now. More later I swear!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment