Sunday, January 11, 2009
Lilli Jacks = Hell
Lilli Jacks is the name of a bar in a small town near Mapleton. Last year I had a great moment there were a 45 year old man pretty much molested me. After last night I now know for sure that I will NEVER go back there. It was karaoke night so some of the Mapleton crowd decided to go and check it out. I had approximately four drinks in a three hour span of time, meaning I was in no way, shape or form drunk. It's a very small bar and there were a ton of people crowded in. They also allow smoking which you may think is illegal, but apparently in a town with gravel roads people don't get tickets for that kind of stuff. Anyway, I had been sick this week anyway and as the night progressed it got really hot in the bar. I remember thinking that I should get up and walk around because I wasn't feeling good. At this point I fell head first off the bar stool I was sitting on. Luckily I landed on my face...what a great part of the body to hit the floor first. So the point is that I definitely fainted and now have bruises on my face. Great. My life rules. The main reason this sucks so badly (aside from the face ache and headache I have today) is that there were some parents/siblings of my students at this bar, which means that on Monday someone will undoubtedly mention it to me. Awesome. Unfortunately I'm sure it looked like I passed out from drunkenness, but really I just fainted due to being confined and hot. It worries me that I will now have some sort of bad girl reputation, which is generally the complete opposite of what I really am. Right now I'm really feeling like some sort of higher power hates me because I have had a lot of bad luck lately and it can't be karma because I am not that horrible. I am really not looking forward to school tomorrow and right now I'm just hoping that the bruising doesn't get worse and that I don't have a broken nose. Wouldn't that be a great addition to the story? GR..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yikes, Jess! :(
I still love your blog picture!
Post a Comment