For quite some time I've had half a bottle of Boones Farm in my refrigerator. I hope it never goes bad because I decided to drink it tonight. I think it's from October.
I went to the doctor for my hurting jaw/constant headache and pain. She gave me some pain pills (yummy) and sent me to this dentist in Sioux City to get a mouth guard thing. So I went to the dentist to get all fixed up and of course they decide to just chop off my arm as the payment. I had to get xrays to make sure my teeth were ok and while doing these xrays I learned that I apparently have a very small mouth. I was not aware of this issue before. I guess I assume since I eat a lot and yell loudly that my mouth was normal size. Apparently not. She tried one type of xray which was too big and then a smaller one which was still too big, but it was the only option left. She shoved it in there...jamming it into my gums and finally got the xray done. They also had to do those mouth impressions like they do for braces and I pretty much gagged the whole time. I hate not being able to control that reflex...I'm 24 for pete sake I should be able to just breathe. Anyway, at the end of the visit I had totaled up a $700 bill and left with a few tears in my eyes. I did steal a pen and two chapsticks so I felt like I got something out of the deal. It was pretty much the most horrible dental experience I've had...ever.
Not to worry my problems are not over. My jaw pain is now gone, but unfortunately the 7 canker sores that the prodding caused are now flaring up my entire mouth. I went back to the doctor and am now on antibiotics and "magic mouthwash".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment